The Scrum Guide lists the five Scrum values:
- Focus—We focus on only a few things at a time, work well together, and produce excellent work in order to deliver valuable items sooner.
- Courage—We work as a team, feel supported, and have more resources at our disposal in order to undertake greater challenges.
- Openness—We express how we’re doing, what’s in our way, and our concerns in order to mitigate or eliminate anything and everything that slows us down.
- Commitment—We have great control over our own destiny, and are more committed to success in order to live and work happier.
- Respect—We share successes and failures, in order to respect each other and to help each other become worthy of respect.